How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes?
Imperfections are cool, but sometimes, they hinder that perfect appearance. And that’s the moment when you wish to do away with these imperfections, especially if they reside under your eyes.
Getting dark circles under the eyes is a common phenomenon. Thanks to our lifestyle, eating and sleeping habits, this is ever-increasing trouble.
If you are trying to get rid of the unwanted dark circles under your eyes, you must have tried a lot of eye serums and eye creams already. But did you try some natural products and hacks to get rid of these imperfections under your eyes?
Here are some really cool tips and tricks that may help you get your flawless skin back naturally without even breaking your bank:
Use Natural Products:
- Cucumbers are known as natural cold compresses and they work wonders. You can take thin slices of cucumbers and refrigerate them for 30 minutes. Bring them out and keep them on your eyes for just 10 minutes. Follow this by washing your eyes with warm water.
- Try out this cucumber juice method which works wonders. Mix equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice and use a cotton ball to apply it under the eyes. Make sure the lemon juice stays away from the eyes. Leave this mixture for about 15 minutes and then clean it up with warm water.
- If you could get some tomato juice easily, mix it with equal parts of lemon juice and apply it under the eyes with the cotton ball. This has to be left for about 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Even potatoes could be an effective way to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. They are a great source of Vitamin C. All you need to do is grate some potatoes and extract their juice. Take a cotton ball or makeup remover and soak it in the juice. Keep this on your eyes for about 10 minutes and rinse it with warm water.
- You can get a lot of benefits out of dairy products as well that contain Vitamin A. Take cold milk and soak a cotton ball in it. Apply the milk using the cotton ball under your eyes and let it set for around 10 minutes. Wash it off with warm water. This could be done twice a day for better results.
- Take some orange juice and add a few drops of glycerin into it. This solution can be applied to your eyes and you will get rid of dark circles in a very short period of time. Do it for 10 minutes a day and wash it off with warm water.
- You can use some turmeric solution to get rid of dark circles. Mix a small portion of turmeric powder with some pineapple juice and create a thick paste. You can apply this directly under your eyes, making sure it stays there for about 10 minutes. Use a warm, damp cloth to remove the paste and wash it with warm water if you want.
Lifestyle and Eating Habits:
- Get good sleep at night. One of the biggest reasons why people get dark circles under their eyes is that they do not get enough sleep. You need to make sure you get at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep at night and keep away your smartphone at least half an hour before you sleep.
- Drink lots of water. You get dark circles under the eyes if you do not drink enough water in a day.
- Do away with your drinking and smoking habits. Even these habits have a big hand in blemishing your beauty and they can create dark circles under the eyes.
- Follow a regular exercise regime. You can do Yoga and meditation as well to get better skin, devoid of any issues.
Get assistance from a skin specialist and go for natural eye creams for dark circles. Some natural products like Eye Balm for Deeper Lines and saggy skin by DRSQ are really good for your skin. Even products like Snap 8 Peptide and Eye Cream for Dark Circles can help you get rid of those dark circles without much effort.
Try out these smart tips to get rid of those dark circles under your eyes and do come back with your experiences.