Gentle enzyme based cleanser for acne and break-out prone skin. It's light formula respects the skins natural hydro/lipid film & effectively removes impurities. Effective combination of AHA+BHA, super hydrating essential oil and natural skin refining enzymes gently clean & purify the skin making the skin luminous and radiant.
Skin will feel refreshed and soothed as the balance of hydration is replenished with pomegranate & essential organic oils. Gentle surfactants reduces breakouts, blemishes and pigmentation. Using this cleanser daily will help to maintain a fresh, clear complexion and minimise impurities that cause congestion and clogged pores.
Skin Type: All/ Oily/ Breakout-prone/ sun damaged skin
1) Gentle exfoliating cleanser that gently removes debris & toxins, whilst soothing irritation.
2) Skin feels super clean & supple without stripping the natural barrier.
3) Gently purifies and balance the skin, brightening it day by day.
4) AHA & BHA unclog pores and reduce inflammation.
5) Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effect.
6) Restores deep hydration.
7) Reduces fines lines, pigmentation and blemishes.
8) Clear & calms troubled or oily skin.
9) Reduces breakouts , skin becomes deeply luminous and radiant.
1) Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid & Glycolic Acid: AHA+ BHA that hydrates and exfoliates, reducing wrinkles, pigmentation and discolourations. Unclog pores, reduce oil activity, balances skin ph, promotes anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial activity.
2) Pomegranate : Natural enzyme that provides gentle exfoliation, smooths skin and provides cellular renewal.
3) Organic Rosehip, Jojoba, Lavender, Palmarosa, GeraniumOils: Deeply hydrates the skin making the skin smooth and luminous.
4) Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Bergamot, Sandalwood & Vanilla EssentialOils : Nourish and hydrates the skin. Balance & brighten the skin. Skin looks sparkling, rejuvenated and radiant.
Directions: Use morning and night
Apply cleanser to damp skin. Massage gently over the face and neck. Can use over eye area. Clean with moist cloth or rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
Follow with your prescribed serums and moisturisers